Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sea World

John's Christmas present was Sea World passes. We got them when we went to San Diego with my parents and sister over Christmas break and have been back twice. They have been the best thing! We love being in San Diego, it has been great weather and not too crowded every time we've gone, and Owen has just done a great job. He loves looking at the animals, even sits through the shows and has taken naps while we've walked around. We haven't been since he can fully walk, though, so we are anxious to see how he does when we go the next time. 

I have been so happy that there has been no stress when we've gone, and that we've just been able to relax and enjoy as a family.







John likes wearing Owen on his back, and sometimes it's a good change for Owen instead of the stroller. 

This was before he could walk, so it was sweet to see him standing against the glass to see the walrus. 







I broke down and bought this hat, since I am obsessed about keep the sun off my face. Once I embraced how crazy I looked, I actually love it. 





We had to go to Reoberto's in Mission Beach after. 
 The rest of these pics are from when we went on a little birthday trip for me and Owen. We stayed in a hotel in Hotel Circle and spent the weekend in San Diego.
Starting the day with pancakes.











We went to Mona Lisa's and Owen loved my soup! It was one of the first times he fed himself at a restaurant.

At the hammock store in Seaport village





We had time to go to Coronado beach after church on Sunday. It was Owen's first time being down in the sand. Once he got used to it, he loved it!




John was such a good dada this day. We didn't realized how hard it would be to carry all of the stuff from the car to the ocean. John took care of it all.

This picture sums it up best: a well satisfied customer at the end of a great trip!

We can't wait to go back!

No comments: