Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Things about John, by Molly

I got inspired by the list my mom sent me. She said she got tagged on facebook and had fun thinking about 25 things she could list to describe herself. I thought I would change it up and do a list for John...

1. He can fix ANYTHING. It's helpful, yet annoying.
2. He sleeps with the most peaceful, relaxed look on his face, with almost a smile.
3. He keeps his wallet in his boot, while he is wearing it. (I'm not trying to tip off any pick-pockets, or I suppose pick-boots, I just think that is unique.)
4. He will do the dishes if I ask him very nicely.
5. He is most comfortable wearing a button down shirt and jeans, but is getting used to wearing a tie for church.
6. He laughs REALLY hard at stupid movies.
7. He loves chocolate covered raisins, candy corn and conversation hearts.
8. He is really happy in the present moment (whatever moment that happens to be...), and doesn't worry very much.
9. He is befuddled by my level of stress at times.
10. He has to sleep surrounded by pillows.
11. He loves to play guitar, but not when specifically requested to.
12. He could talk to friends forever about trucks, cars, engines, dogs, etc.
13. He could not care less about sports.
14. He likes his burgers with cheese and mustard only.
15. He gets satisfaction out of a well organized garage.
16. He obssessively cleans our shower curtain with a spray that he insisted we buy. (Suffice it to say, I have never once even thought of cleaning our shower curtain.)
17. He nevers complains about waking up at 3:00 in the morning.
18. He smiles a lot when he is nervous.
19. He believes drinking water is important, but never with food. Dr. Pepper is number one for meal time, but sweet tea, juice or even Crystal Light will do if soda is not available.
20. He thought that my hair was too red and he hated the pants I was wearing the day we met.
21. He will be a great dad (When the time comes, which is VERY far away, let me point out...).
22. He loves Mosrite only a little less than he loves me.
23. He is good at taking care of things: his trucks (work and personal) are spotless, Gemma always has her oil changed and is mostly clean (if it's not, it's my fault...), and if something minute is broken, he will take care of it.
24. He is very strong and very smart. I trust him to help me get to Heaven.
25. When I ask him to do this same list of 25 things for me, he will say "But I can't think of that many things!"

No comments: