Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Did he eat it?





Shepherd's Pie

I got this recipe off of allrecipes.com. The insides were made of ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, frozen mixed vegetables, ketchup and black pepper. The top is instant potatoes.


Did he eat it?


Yes! He liked it the first night, saying it was very filling and that the vegetables in it didn't bother him that much. The only problem was that it was way too much food. He didn't like it heated up the next night because to get the meat hot enough in the microwave, I had to mix the potatoes into the insides, which he said made the whole thing too mushy. That was still only 2 servings out of four, so the good thing was that Teri had some for the lunch the next day (it was nice to take care of her for once, since she is always bringing me food!) and Mosrite also liked it. If I make it again, I will automatically divide it into 3 or 4 servings and freeze the other parts.
Here is proof:


No comments: