Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Things about Molly, by John

I kind of had to force him, but it wasn't that bad. The following is all from John's perspective, but since I typed it, sometimes I had to enter my own opinion...

1. She loves her car, but she has me clean it all the time.
2. She irons my clothes, even though she hates it.
3. She TRIES to make me eat healthier.
4. She used to not like Mosrite, but now she loves him like a child.
5. She likes the Beatles.
6. She is good at organizing. (editor's note: This one surprised me, as I would not say this is one of my skills. He even said it all on his own, without any prompting... mb)
7. She is good at making lists.
8. She is sweet.
9. She tries to wake up when I wake up, but then has no memory of me waking up.
10. She is annoyed by the fact that I am 2 levels ahead of her on Super Mario for Nintendo DS, even though she's been playing a year and I have been playing a month.
11. She likes work but really likes it when she's off.
12. She drinks Diet Pepsi.
13. She doesn't like to follow the crowd, which means if everybody is doing something, she has to go the opposite way.
14. She loves Souplantation even though we eat at the Hat more often. (editor's note: This explains why several pairs of pants no longer fit... mb)
15. She likes to go to Disneyland for 2 hours.
16. She used to be leery of camping in the trailer, but now wants to go every weekend.
17. When we met, she thought it was corny to sit next to me in my pick up, but now she automatically sits next to me, no matter what.
18. I don't understand it when she gets stressed, and I don't know how to prevent it, but it always turns out ok.
19. She wishes she could meet Paul McCartney.
20. She wants to have her own art school
21. She doesn't always get my sense of humor. (editor's note: it's not that I don't get it, it's just not always that humorous... mb)
22. She really wants to go back to Britain.
23. She really wants a family BUT she is not ready to start it yet. (editor's note: Please notice the END of that sentence... mb)
24. She makes my lunch every night.
25. She had to bug me to make me do this, but once I started it wasn't that hard.

No comments: