I am happy to report that this entry was difficult to write. As much as I know that I have my flaws, I generally know what they are and don't really hide them. I also think that "hate" is such a strong word, and is one that I don't like using. The things that I do "hate" about myself are things that get in the way of happiness, things that prevent me from doing my best, or things that might frustrate those I love.
I hate that I get overly emotional and cry when talking about anything serious. This makes me lose my ground and appear unstable.
I hate that I start thinking about things in a certain way and then I can't stop. This has ruined so many fun times and good conversations.
I hate that I can't get my butt moving!!!! Why is exercising, doing chores and basically everything that needs to be done after 4:00 so difficult for me? I can stay organized and on top of things in short spurts of time, but I wish I was Martha Stewart all the time.
I hate that food will always be an issue for me.
I hate that I clam up in social situations.
I can't just leave this post hanging with all of this hate... I believe that all of these things can be conquered!
1 comment:
Welcome to the ride, friend. The whole kindred spirits thing just became all the more real. I can relate to ALL of the things you posted. I laughed at the first of the list because it is so very me. You are so right- all these things cam be conquered!
Post a Comment