This one was much more fun. This doesn't mean that I am in love with myself, or that I am arrogant, it just means that I would much rather dwell on the things about myself that will make those I love proud, that mean I am good at my job, and that God has given me.
I love that I get unabashedly giddy about silly things. Hand clapping, squealing and giggling over something as simple as a new pack of post it notes or something as grand as a trip to the beach and everything in between.
I love that I want to help people. If I see someone in need in a way that I can help, nothing makes me happier.
I love that I have a plethora of celebrity trivia at my finger tips, especially about celebrity babies.
More importantly, I love that I know the Bible, and can answer people's questions.
I love that I have strong instincts and I need to remind myself to believe them!
I love that I can think quick on my feet.
I love that I am naive about people's actions and motives, I tend to believe the best in people and am generally surprised if people fail.
I love that kids feel comfortable with me.
Feeling the love?
1 comment:
I'm feelin' it. Good for you- for so many reasons!
Post a Comment