Me, Julie, Catherine (our K Aide) and Teri. Argh, mateys.
The whole staff. The best costumes were from 5th grade who wore lab coats that said "Psycho Ward." It is kind of an inside joke because they have a really tough group this year (I had the pleasure of teaching this legendary group for my first two years of teaching, since I moved up to 1st with them. I just thought that teaching was supposed to make you want to kill yourself until I started my 3rd year with a new group of kids and realized, "Oh, it's not that bad!") and they constantly feel like the inmates are running the asylum. :)The kids did great, and I wish I could post their pictures because they were so cute. There were a lot of super heroes and princesses, and unfortunately only a few creative costumes. The best home made costume in my class was a Medusa costume with sparkly snakes in her hair. The day was so crazy and busy, but they did a great job. All in all though, I am glad that Halloween only comes once a year!
No comments:
Post a Comment