My coworkers tell me I have good ideas from time to time.
Parents tell me that their kids are happy, and that Kindergarten is fun.
At least 15 five year olds tell me daily that they love me and that I am the best teacher ever. (I try to take this sincerely, but it can be difficult since I am the only teacher they have ever had...)
I get compliments on my hair style and color quite frequently, and this means a lot given my history with unruly hair.
I have been told that I can attractively apply liquid eyeliner, and that it accentuates my kind eyes.
I have also been told that I can put a good outfit together when I try.
I have been called dainty, strong, rebellious, on the ball, good, fun, colorful and sparkly.
I try to save these comments in a my memory banks and recall them when I need a little pick me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment