The entire Beatles Catalog is now on Itunes.
I will wait a minute until that sinks in for you.
...
Seriously. Do yourself a favor and head on over there right now.
Just to get you started, download the following songs:
"You've Got to Hide Your Love Away" from Help!
"You Won't See Me" from Rubber Soul
"Eleanor Rigby," She Said She Said" and "Dr. Robert" from Revolver
"Lovely Rita" from Sgt. Pepper
"Dear Prudence" from the White Album
"Mean Mr. Mustard/Polythene Pam/She Came in Through the Bathroom Window/Golden Slumbers" from Abbey Road
"I've Got a Feeling" from Let it Be
These songs are meant to change any preconceptions you might have about the Beatles. Surely you have heard the usual songs, and might have made judgements based on them.
Really, you need the whole catalog to understand these songs in context, but I am willing to let that slide for now.
There will be a test on these songs soon. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment