- I haven't done the next few 30 days of truth entries because they require a little more thought. I haven't quite been able to wrap my mind around them, but will get on them soon.
- I had all last week off, and it was lovely. We were so sad that Tammy and JD were not able to come down for Thanksgiving, but we know we will see them soon. John had to work all week except for Thursday, so I spent my days alternately being lazy and doing homework and chores. I got my nails done and went shopping, and did all of my Christmas shopping online.
- My mom and I cooked Thanksgiving on Tuesday, then we all went to Disneyland on Thanksgiving. I am pretty sure that the last time I was at Disneyland with my parents was more than 10 years ago, so I was wondering how it would go. It was lovely, and times have definitely changed, because my parents were more than happy to follow us around without having to plan and think. Madison and Delaney came with us, and a fun time was had by all. Overall, though, I can say that I have been there on a holiday, and don't know if I need to do it again.
- We had a yard sale on Saturday, and while we didn't exactly do a booming business, we sold our red couch (finally!!) and got enough money to buy all of the new Christmas decorations that I have been wanting for our perfect living room. The room is perfectly lovely and sparkly as we speak.
- I have several projects that I am working on for the Bryson family Christmas, so I will keep you posted on that.
Now it is back to school for 3 weeks, and then off for 2. The next three weeks are filled with fun, from making gingerbread cookies to preparing for our Christmas performance. There is also the family fun night at Barnes and Noble which is a fun event every year. I am just really trying tobe prepared and relaxed and just enjoy it all!
1 comment:
We were sad we could not make it down on Thanksgiving and missed you both, Lord willing, we will be together soon for Christmas, it has been too long.
Post a Comment