Of course, it was lovely. Our wonderful little hotel contines to be a dreamy place, meaning that we dream about owning it, living in it and running it someday. We relaxed on the beach, bought fresh fruits and vegetables, ate tons of yummy food (I ate more than I think I have eaten in years-- I am uncertain how I feel about that...) and walked around many cute beachy shops. I read a whole book, found a cute pair of shoes on sale and added to my travel sweatshirt collection.
I took lots of pictures before my camera died, and here are a few of my favorites:
(side note: I feel like I already have several pictures of me and John in various places, and they always tend to look the same. They are becoming boring to tell you the truth. I have decided that I want to take more interesting, off kilter types of pictures, experimenting with lighting and angles. I am nowhere near where I want to be, but I am liking these pictures)
I find this picture breathtaking. I didn't even know what it looked like while I was taking it, because the sunlight was so bright. I love how John's shirt matches the ocean, and how it caught his expression.
Better than your average portrait.
My favorite house in Cayucos. Actually, might just be my favorite place anywhere. Those doors face the ocean. In fact, I am standing in the same spot where I took the picture above, I just turned around.
I love how this camera captures the sun.
Overlooking the creek by the San Luis Obispo Mission.
There was a time when we called my dad "Bubbie."
Avila Farms. Another one of my favorite places.
Unfortunately, it was a little more difficult to find that vacation feeling on this trip, but I think this was due to cramming in tons of homework and schoolwork to be ready for the trip, getting my hopes up (like super up. We're talking Clark Griswold Family Christmas up) making me super sensitive about things going wrong, and having to come straight back to work. It was still a great trip, and I am glad we went.
1 comment:
your trip sounds really nice and love all the different effects on picture taking, your awesome, keep up the great work.
Post a Comment