Thursday, March 31, 2011

My 30 favorite things (again, in no particular order)


  1. Being told "I love you, Mrs. Bryson."

  2. the way John wraps his arms around me when we sleep.

  3. when someone is happy to see me.

  4. getting my nails done.

  5. getting a perfect score on an assignment.

  6. when a lesson totally clicks: the kids are engaged, they get it and we feel the love.

  7. the way John says "I love you." when we hang up.

  8. the perfect playlist on my ipod

  9. when I can think of the perfect combination of words to say what I want to say.

  10. the perfect list on a post it note

  11. crossing things off of the list

  12. vanilla frozen yogurt mixed with a little mint and a little chocolate. (oreo cookie dust if I am feeling particularly decadent)

  13. airports

  14. driving fast

  15. getting a perfect solo on Rockband.

  16. getting a kid to laugh

  17. having indian food with my dad and solving the world's problems

  18. talking to my mom when we are supposed to be working

  19. watching christmas movies under a blanket

  20. that feeling when the sun is just setting, before it gets dark. Your eyes finally relax from the day but it's not quite night yet so you can still see.

  21. being in the middle of a great book

  22. Thursday nights at Costco

  23. shopping on amazon

  24. surfing people, eonline and celebritybabies

  25. vacation feeling, wherever I happen to be when I find it.

  26. a marathon of my favorite show

  27. a new epiphany from something Biblical that I have studied before but didn't make sense until now.

  28. feeling sure, confident, ready

  29. perfectly straight hair

  30. being at peace in any moment.

No comments: