Friday, March 4, 2011

This is pleasing to my ears and my eyes.



Finally, The Strokes are back with new music. Even better is the fact that they all look much healthier, with less of the I'm-a-dirty-wasted-rock-star vibe. I love how they still sound like themselves, but updated. As much as I loved "Is This It?" it would have been pathetic if they had released the same album again so many years later. I can't wait for the rest of the album.

PS Fab, I love your hair straight, sitting behind those drums. Please call Drew Barrymore right now and tell her you are ready to get married.
PPS Kate, please comment on this post. I have a feeling you might be the only one who gets any of this.

3 comments:

The Kranky Crow said...

2 people, then, will get it.

Molly said...

soooo glad you did. I wondered if you might! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with fab's hair & none of drew's boyfriends have been right since him.

I like the new songs, not sure if it's new for them but it's better than their last
album.