small group of students writing in their journals with teacher.
Student 1: sighs I am bored of this writing.
Teacher: Ok, well I guess that means I will have to make you do more.
Student 1: in disbelief No, you can't make me do anything.
Teacher: Oh yes, I can.
Student 1: How?
Teacher: I will make you stay in from recess tomorrow and write the whole time.
Student 1: But what if you forget?
Student 2: Teachers never forget.
Teacher: Oh, don't worry, I won't forget. Do you still want to say you are bored?
Student 1: I have 2 words for you.
pause
I can't wait for summer vacation, and I guess I will not be bored of writing.
4 comments:
WOW!
You mean task-master, you!
This is great. P.S. This is the link to my new profile and blog- just click my name! Can't wait to see you two lovebirds :)
I guess this post came across a little harsher than it happened. The kid I was talking about is kind of goofy and we we're both smiling the whole time...
Post a Comment