I feel like I am washed out and crazy looking in thie picture, but I like how well it shows Miller's face. It's not really possible to tell who he looks like right now, but I think he looks like Justin with a little of Kelly's side thrown in. (I watched him frown and wrinkle his eyebrows and it reminded me of Kelly's nephew Trevor.) He has long fingers and toes and a perfect little round head.
We were happy that Rob and Miranda came over too. It was our first time to see them after their engagement. We are so happy for them, and it was fun to catch up. Miranda and I also listened closely to Kelly's stories about labor and her life since. I am pretty sure our eyes were wide and our jaws were dropped the whole time... She assures us it is all worth it...
PS I must give photo credit where photo credit is due: Mom T took all of these pictures. As much as I love taking pictures, I was so busy thinking about Miller I didn't really take my own camera out. Thanks for sharing, Tammy!
2 comments:
You looked SO good holding your darling nephew. Now your trips must become far more frequent <3
You will know when the time is right to have your babies, don't rush it until you are ready, although, I can't wait. You and John looked great holding little Miller!
Post a Comment