How perfect for all of those millions of plastic bags I have stashed in odd places, and for those times when I forget my reusable shopping bags!
http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-social-guest-project-make_21.html
Moms out there: How would you feel about this being a Christmas gift from your child's teacher? Too cheap? Or creative and resourceful?
2 comments:
great idea! If you gave it as a gift you would definitely need to attach an explanation. I could see keeping one in the back of my car for unexpected needs (dirty diapers, wet clothes, etc)
My mom came up with the idea of having the kids make artwork that would go on the outside, which I thought would be cute. I am figuring that someone at school will be able to come up with some kind of teacher-y poem or sentiment like "Thanks for helping us clean up our act" or something to explain it... :)
Post a Comment