Thursday, July 15, 2010

I just had to steal it.

From our trip to Disneyland: Me, John, Marge, Rob and Miranda.

I convinced them to wait in line for Toy Story Mania, and was happy that everyone said it was theie favorite ride.

We had so much fun that night, and I am glad to say we made new friends!

PS Thanks for the photo, Marge!
margelouise.blogspot.com
(I believe in giving photo credit where photo credit is due...)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

What a good lookin' bunch we have there! I'll admit, I wasn't convinced Toy Story would be THAT awesome, but it was indeed well worth the wait! Next time I will beat Marge though..and it will make it that much better :)))

Anonymous said...

you guys look so good here, looks like you had alot of fun!

Marge said...

I could post the picture of our scores but I decided not to :) I heart that ride. And I will gladly lose if that means we get to again....soon!! Thanks for showing us around Molly!!!