Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sanger Shower, 2/18/2012

We picked the date for my Sanger shower back at Christmas time, and it seems crazy how quickly the date arrived! I was so excited for it to be at Kelly's house, and was so surprised and impressed by them choosing the Mo Willems theme. :)


Kelly's sister Andrea has her own business making cakes. She was able to make edible fondant Pigeon and Elephant and Piggie shapes!

Mom T was excited to choose books for Owen's library. I don't have any Mo Willems books at home (they are all majorly used at school) so I was glad to start his own collection that's brand new.

Kelly's lovely living room. I love her chairs and her carpet.



Miranda got us our high chair, which was so sweet of her.

I didn't get a picture of it, but I am so excited that Mom T got us the Kokopax backpack carrier! Justin and Kelly love using it with Miller, and I can't wait to be able to use it. Justin takes Miller everywhere in it, and I so look forward to him being outside doing manly things with John. :)

John Deere clothes that were SO cute! I put some on my registry, but some people from church managed to find these at the Tractor supply store that are way cuter.

My mom surprised me with a soft flannel blanket that matches his room exactly.

The ladies from Mom T's work were so sweet to get me my Moby wrap, even though I have never met them. I love the Moby and can't wait to use it with him.

Mom T's sweet friend Sue got him overalls and a red shirt. I will make sure to take his picture in this outfit!


Kelly modeling the Moby with Miller.



I was so glad Sara and Melissa were able to come. I was also glad to be able to compare bellies with Miranda.

So thankful for Mom T!

So thankful for Mom G too!


Just had to play with my camera with Miller. Just look at all of those teeth!



It was SUCH a lovely day. We got so many useful things, and I was overwhelmed by everyone's generosity. I was so thankful for everyone who came and celebrated how much they love Mom T and my John, since I haven't spent as much time with many of them as they have. I so appreciate them giving gifts and celebrating me, also. 

No comments: