Sunday, June 27, 2010

I am about to say something I never thought I would say...

I will have kids someday if someone will promise me that my little girl would look like and act like this little girl:


Her name is Bonnie and she is from Toy Story 3. She likes to wear capes, tutus and galoshes-- all at the same time! She spends all her time pretending and imagining, and she has heartwarming facial expressions. She is kind to her toys, and shy around people until they encourage her to warm up to them. She is not perfect, but she is good.

She is basically everything I want in a child, and I can imagine myself being a mom if it means pretending with toys outside in the grass.

Can anyone promise me that she is who I will get? Until then, it's a husband, 3 dogs, 33 students, and my masters that will consume my time...

No comments: