Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Why I haven't been doing anything exciting or interesting or even leaving the house...
...because I have been in this exacy position, morning, noon and night for almost 2 weeks. The assignments in this class have been really intense! As we speak, I should be working on "Language Acquisition Interview, Part 2" (Part 1 was due yesterday, part 3 is due Friday!) of which I am about 12 pages in to the total of 25.
I keep trying to tell myself that it's all worth it, that I will be glad when I am done, that my paychecks will be awesome, but those reasons aren't really working for me right now. Honestly, it's not even the sleeping in or being lazy thing, it's all of my goals that I want to get to! This week and next week are going to be the most intense assignment wise, then I should get a little break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment