Thursday, June 3, 2010

Miscellany




I want John to learn how to use the camera so I can be in pictures too! (As you can see, I am still working on my model faces...)



Delaney came over, and she just loves having her picture taken.




The dogs just couldn't stand that Delaney was inside the house and they were outside. When they saw the screen door left slightly open they all rushed insided. It was like chaos for a moment, with John actually having to tackle Ibanez to catch her. (Not sure why it is so blurry... I am still working on understanding all of the settings!)



Yes, that is John wearing my sunglasses. I will admit that I was cranky about something, and that most of my crankiness was directed toward John. As I was gearing up for releasing the next wave of cranky, I looked up and saw John wearing my sunglasses, looking at me over the top of them. Of course I laughed, and the cranky dissapated. (I hate it when he does that!)



John has started doing manly grilling outside when he wants a burger. His burger probably tasted a little extra like lighter fluid on this afternoon since I kept having him spray the flames to make them jump up.





No comments: